Green Grid Radio Logo – Black (print)
Green Grid Radio Logo – Green (print)
Links to press and publicity Green Grid Radio has received:
- Project Groundswell Q&A with Green Grid Radio founder, Adam Pearson (11/14/12)
- GGR named a “Green Podcast worth listening to” in coverage by The Mindful Consumer (1/23/13)
- GGR Creator Adam Pearson invited to Clinton Global Initiative University for commitment to energy/environmental education (4/5/13)
- GGR nominated for a Radio Star award by RadioFlag (4/10/13)
- XM radio interview (“Green is Good” June 1st, 2013 program) featuring Adam Pearson (5/26/13)
- GGR Producer Mallory Smith produces segment on kelp forests and sea urchins for KCRW 89.9 FM (Los Angeles) (part of GGR episode, “Tipis, Trash, Homs, & Urchins”) (9/16/13)
- KSPC 88.7 FM (Claremont) radio interview (“The Interchange,” S3e7) featuring Adam Pearson (11/3/13)
- GGR Producer Erik Olesund collaborates with Stanford Storytelling Project to release “How the Tractor Ruined Farming” segment in “Promises” episode (7/16/14)
- GGR Producer Adam Pearson produces segment on Rixdorf Christmas market for NPR Berlin 104,1 (part of GGR short, “Xmas Markets in Berlin”) (12/23/15)
- GGR Producer Mallory Smith and award-winning program, Making Contact collaborate and release “Coffee: Trouble Brewing?” episode to 100+ stations across the country (3/25/15)
Green Grid Radio In Action
The GGR team has partnered with and supported sustainability-related events on Stanford’s campus, like the Stanford Energy Showcase, the Earth Day Sustainability Festival, and eARThbeat.
All breaking announcements and press stories shared on twitter (@greengridradio). Want to be on the show or want to get in touch with the Green Grid Radio team for press-related purposes? Email adam [at] greengridradio [dot] org.